Friday, August 16, 2013

Can of worms is now open

     Littlefee Madeliene. LITTLEFEE MADELEINE.


     I am a big, big, big fan of Dr. Slump and I've wanted to make a little Arale doll for a while. I've also wanted to test out how I would do with a YoSD.

     LITTLEFEE MADELEINE!

     LOOOOOOOOK:

                                        


                                   

     Those big, round eyes are perfect! A Littlefee's proportions are perfect! Magnetic optional hands! Sleeping faceplate! Also, I LOVE Fairyland bodies! I told myself that I shouldn't take on any more doll projects, but just look at that cutie! I really like Pukifee Madeleine, but Littlefee is just so perfect! I am seriously just head over heels with her right now. I'm even looking for a purple wig with a Hime cut and some purple eyes and glasses and...and...

     And I want to sell my Doll-Love Thea anyway. I haven't done all that much with her, and when I don't do anything with a doll I no longer like it anymore.

     Arale, Arale, Arale. I want a little Arale. I could even put a windup key to her back! (Arale is a little robot girl, Senbei's "Perfect Human Robot"). And little outfits with goggles and gloves and she's just so cute!

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment