Monday, September 16, 2013

And on the sixth day...

     I talked about the biggest size doll I've ever owned/touched/seen in person.

     The biggest doll I've come in contact with is my friend's 70cm Resinsoul Dong. Maybe that'll change when my Ringdoll boy comes in. We'll have to weigh/measure them or something to see whose is bigger. It's actually a size I really like--quite the presence in a room, that's for sure. They're kind of heavy compared to my crew, but maybe I'll get used to it. MSD sized dolls used to feel like a sack of rocks, so I'm sure with time a 70cm won't even be a problem. If it is a burden, I'll start beefing and buffing up or something.

     I'm hoping, one day at least, to see one of those life-sized BJDs. I think it's kind of weird and cool at the same time because most of them are actually taller than me. I'd think the owner would have to invest in a wheelchair or something just to carry her around! And imagine the kinds of pranks you could pull on people with that! Just put some sunglasses on her and say she's your deaf, blind sister and roll her around the mall! Or you could set her on a bench like she's reading a book and watch to see how people react--whether they try to talk to her, or if they don't even notice that she's a doll because they're too busy with their own lives. I'm also interested in how lifelike a doll that size could get--whether somebody would go through all the trouble of painting on veins and freckles and all that intricate stuff, and how human that sort of detail would make her look. I feel like the detail in the sculpting for those dolls doesn't really come out in photos, which is a little disappointing. I'd really love to get a close look at one, someday!

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment