Thursday, September 19, 2013

I've gone and done it.

     I literally just paid for a DD. I just decided I wanted one, on a whim, to make a waifu doll. She's going to be a white little bunny girl with pink hair and big, blue eyes. She's an HDD-04 head on the Dollfie Dream Base Body II (in white). She's going to be so cute OwO. Here's some pictures of the things I bought:


This is the head (I also bought the eyes pictured)

And she's going on this body (it's an M-bust, but if I decide to later, I'll get her an L-bust too)

     I'm going to make her into a platonic waifu (if that makes any sense) Basically she's a cute anime girl that I came up with, but instead of having weird erotic fantasies about her she's going to be my sweet little bunny mascot. What I've got in mind looks a little something like this:

(Image created using this dressup game and Photoshop for cropping)

     I've never had a Dollfie Dream before. I've had vinyl dolls, of course, but never a DD. I'm hoping she's everything they're cracked up to be, because I really love that cute little face. I just don't want to stain her! But anyway. Yeah. She should be here in 3 business days after I get a shipping confirmation (so maybe she ships tomorrow?) She's gonna be so cute. It's been perfect weather for faceups lately, too! I hope I don't have too much trouble drawing on those cute anime eyelashes!

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment