Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tan dolls

     I think tan dolls are really gorgeous. 


     Tan dolls with blonde hair? This lovely girl belongs to *frezje* on Flickr. The warm tones mix nicely with the honey-blonde hair, and the red in her lips makes me really jealous. That kind of red goes particularly well with grey tones, but I love the contrast with those green eyes here. This doll is seriously pretty.


     Or, in a darker tone, is Illusionwaltz's Viv. He is actually one of my favorite dolls ever (owned by someone else). I love the kind of personality that he reflects in pictures, and the dreadlocks are a very nice touch. I much prefer that sort of thing on a darker-skinned doll because (at least in the area I live) there are simply not many white people who can rock dreadlocks (without making them just look super dirty). This doll is just so beautiful and serene, I can't imagine him any other way.


And then there's this Supia Lana (previously owned by Sdrcow, not sure if he's sold her yet) but I love the big, pouty lips in her sculpt. I also like how nicely the lighter pastel colors contrast with her resin tone. She's super pretty, and I'd love to have a doll like her with those colorful flower tattoos.

      I could go on and on about colors and makeup and say the same thing 20 different ways, but to sum it up, I'll just say that tan dolls are really pretty and I want one. Maybe someday. Tan is a resin color I've actually never seen in person, but I really hope to someday decide on what doll I would really like in that tone. Or maybe even multiple dolls, who can really say? I'd like to get my hands on as many dolls as possible, really, or to go to a meet and see a bunch of them in person. It's a shame the comm around here just flakes out whenever a meet is organized. I've heard they're really a lot of fun. Anyway, that's all for today, I think. Until next time, thanks for reading!

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment