Sunday, September 22, 2013

White vinyl experiment

     Hi, all. I'm trying to gather the supplies and parts for a special experiment. I want to find a sure way to remove stains from a white vinyl doll. That means I'll need broken parts and ideas.

     The kind of parts I'm looking for are any broken or torn pieces of white or very light colored, rubbery vinyl. This can be from Dollfie Dreams, Obitsu, and other types of doll made from the stuff. It's also called "soft PVC" in some cases. I'm willing to compensate for some of these pieces, and I will at least pay shipping for them (unless you're kind enough to simply donate them for a better cause)

    The methods I'm going to try are graffiti remover, CLR, and I've even heard of hairspray working on Barbies. There are definitely more I can try. I want to find a way to remove stains with everyday chemicals and methods that can be found in the average household (or easily picked up at the store)

     If you have any suggested methods or damage pieces, please let me know. I still have to gather the parts, and I'd hate to have to try all this stuff on my new doll. Thank you.

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment