Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 5/30

     The first BJD I ever saw.... It was back in 8th grade, but I actually still remember even the exact photo I saw of a BJD. Here it is. That's a Realpuki Soso, from Fairyland's site. I was watching over my big brother's shoulder because he'd come home excited about some super-customizable, super-poseable dolls and this was the first result to pop up in Google. That's literally all it took to get me hooked. 

     We took turns on our dinky laptop, an hour each. Once he'd looked through a few photos and shooed me away, I waited patiently for my turn and looked up the dolls for myself. It's been about seven years since that day, actually, and I guess it isn't a surprise that I actually went ahead and picked up a few. It's funny, since I don't think my brother remembers, but he mentioned a while back that if he got a tiny he'd want something with a little more personality, like a Realpuki. Soso is his favorite Realpuki so far. I think it's funny that if he did go ahead and get one, he'd be buying the first doll he saw, in a roundabout way of doing it. 

     Anyway. I hope that even though today's post is short that it was worth the read. Have a great day, everybody!

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment