Saturday, September 14, 2013

What clothes fit Littlefees?

     I've seen some Littlefees (and other Yo-SDs) in various different clothes from Lalaloopsy dolls or Little Miss Matched, and it got me kind of curious about what else fits them. My Arale will probably stick with her trademark outfit, and she'll inherit a few of the Little Miss Matched clothes that I tried (in vain) to squeeze my RS Li into when I was just starting with BJDs and trying to be as cheap as possible.

    The standard eye size is generally 14mm or 12mm, and they wear wigs that are size 6/7.

   Ken clothes are supposed to fit, but the long pants usually have to be rolled up or hemmed (apparently) and Ann Estelle and Michael clothes will also apparently fit. Even their glasses fit! (Ann Estelle and Michael are both 10" dolls made by Tonner). It's also said that some Ty Girls clothes will fit, but that things like pants and skirts are too snug or just won't fit at all. I personally wouldn't risk that one unless I had a chance to try the clothes on my doll in person.

    Then there's shoes... I haven't been paying attention to shoes so much (I am not a shoe person). I would just recommend getting regular BJD shoes for them in this case, and just make sure you look for the right measurements. LUTS Honey Delf shoes will fit, at the very least.

     Speaking of measurements, these are the measurements for Littlefees, from the Fairyland website:
                                                                    
Height 25cm9.84"
Weight210g.46lbs
Head circumference
16.7cm6.57"
Neck circumference6cm2.36"
Shoulder width7cm2.75"
Shoulder to wrist7.8cm3.07"
Elbow to wrist3.5cm1.38"
Length of back6.5cm2.56"
Chest circumference13cm5.12"
Waist circumference11.8cm4.65"
Hip circumference14.5cm5.71"
Hip to knee6.5cm2.56"
Knee to ankle4.7cm1.85"
Ankle circumference5cm1.97"
Feet3.8cm1.5"




     I'd love to expand on this some more later, so if you have any more info to offer please let me know and I'll try to add it to this post for reference! I'll also hopefully be able to put more into this once I actually have my Arale in-hand to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment