Sunday, September 8, 2013

Plans for Arale

     All right, so I've got that Littlefee Madeleine paid off, and now I'm starting to get serious planning her outfits and such. Her wig is already here (I believe it's this one, in purple, but I bought it secondhand) and her clothes are slowly being rounded up. I have lots of Little Miss Matched clothes that fit very poorly on my Resinsoul Li, and I'm hoping they'll work better for a Littlefee body because they're so cute and colorful. But that's in case those clothes actually fit. What I want to show you is what I've actually planned for her based strictly on her character in the series.   So, firstly, what I specifically got from Fairyland was a Littlefee Madeleine, natural skin, no faceup and no sleeping faceplate. She's a relatively new sculpt from Fairyland, and I haven't been able to find any owner pictures of her, so all I have is her default pictures, in tan. This is what her face looks like:


     So, firstly, what I specifically got from Fairyland was a Littlefee Madeleine, natural skin, no faceup and no sleeping faceplate. She's a relatively new sculpt from Fairyland, and I haven't been able to find any owner pictures of her, so all I have is her default pictures, in tan. This is what her face looks like:
 

     It looks like a pretty close match already, but I'm thinking I may even open Madeleine's eyes just a tiny bit more to make them taller (that all depends on how big her eye wells are already and whether it actually turns out to be a big deal at all). Her lips, I think, would be cute if I parted them a little bit. Arale is always smiling or making some sort of face, and it's generally her mouth that changes the expression. She's rarely seen with her mouth closed. Luckily, I won't have to round out the ears (I saw that a few of the Littlefees had pointed ears, but Madeleine doesn't) and overall, she won't need too many mods. Except for sanding away that bellybutton. Arale doesn't have one--she's a robot!

     Anyway. I also found Moopandy on Etsy, who makes and sells Arale outfits in a couple different sizes. She's going to make a Littlefee-sized outfit for me that'll look like this:

                  

     It comes with the overalls, shirt, and hat, but no glasses. I did actually find a pair for pretty cheap (just some generic doll glasses, but they turned out to be the right size and shape). I also found some red sneakers with white laces that will go well with a few things I already have (and hope will fit her). And then, something that (even though she doesn't seem to wear it in the manga) totally suits her character. Godzilla Kigurumi. Arale loves movie monsters, especially Godzilla and Gamera. When I saw this, I knew she had to wear it as pajamas. It just fits really, really well with her personality.


                   

     So, yeah. That's what I have kind of floating around in my head as far as what I want to do with her (at least to start with) and I'm hoping it'll be a lot of fun. Dr. Slump is my favorite manga, and Arale is so goofy that I'd love to have a doll version of her. Hopefully Fairyland will keep up the speed they've got going now with their dolls (lately I've seen people getting their dolls within two months of ordering) and I won't go crazy with impatience. I hope everyone else's doll plans are coming along well, too. That's all for today, I think, so goodbye everybody. Thanks for reading.

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment