Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 7 is about little dolls

     Specifically, Day 7 is about the smallest doll you've owned, held, or otherwise come in contact with.

     Kiwi and Milo are both 15cm tall, but the smallest doll--who I used to own--was a Resinsoul Yu. Though still 15cm tall, the Resinsoul body is slimmer than the Bobobie body. She was an itty-bitty little thing with some pretty cute ears, but she just wasn't the doll for me. I'm still having issues with Kiwi's body that I just didn't feel like going through basically the same issues with another doll. I hadn't done any modifications on her that were all that engaging, and she just boiled down to another impulse buy. There's really not much else to say about here, so this is the last photo I took of her before shipping. I'd done her faceup, wig, pierced her ears, and that was all I'd done with her. Her name was Colette.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment