Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow

     People in the Ringdoll Frankenstein waiting room are saying that their dolls are going to be home tomorrow. TOMORROW. I'm hoping that mine shipped as well (only two people got their tracking numbers, but I was told my order would be shipped with the first batch). Cherry never contacted me to say whether he shipped or not, but I'm going to hope that it's just because of this weekend's holiday in China. It would be so great if he showed up tomorrow. I'd have something to work on during the day >3< at least for two or three days.
     I hope everyone else gets some good news, too! Thanks for reading my babbling, guys. Have a great day.


     Edit: Just got an email from Cherry. The unpainted Frankensteins are being sent NEXT week. After the painted ones >3< 
~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment