Thursday, September 26, 2013

It actually cleared up today

     I got a chance to work on Frankenstein! First I gave him a faceup, and then it was starting to look like the weather was going to change. I waited a bit, and it never rained. So his body blushing/painting is getting done, too! The bigger parts like the exposed muscle and metal compartment on his chest aren't so bad. Surprisingly, it's the stitches that are taking forever! 


     I'm really loving how he's coming along so far. I hardly ever work with paints, and I seriously lack skills when it comes to acrylics, so it's kind of a miracle that it's turning out so well. But enough talk, howabout some pictures? I think it's time for pictures.





     Even if this work doesn't hold up in the future, I feel really good about it right now. I really love working on him, even though a couple of the ideas I had for him wouldn't work (like the hinge--it would either push out the brain piece or get jammed shut by it, which is really a shame) I love that he's so big and sad-looking. He's unlike any other doll I've ever seen before. He's beautiful. I'm really glad he's my very own to work on.

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment