Friday, September 27, 2013

What is your favorite item of doll clothing?

     My favorite item of doll clothing... Uhh... I guess I'd say the fullset my Frankenstein came with because I didn't have to search everywhere for something that would look nice on him. Seriously, trying to find something I like that would fit him is terrible. None of it works.

     Though it's still kind of stainy. I've been rinsing and soaking it a bunch, and more and more dye just keeps coming out. Apparently there's a dye-setter that you can get at fabric stores that actually works (vinegar and salt NEVER work for me) but there aren't any fabric stores close enough for me to go to. They're all on the other side of town. I'll have to see if I can get a lingerie bag thingy to put the outfit in so I can put it through the wash.

     Regardless of the staining, it's a very cool shorts...tailcoat...butt-cape thing. It's close to the original, which is what I was looking for. I'm hoping I can get all that excess dye out.

~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment