Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Screwing with people is fun.

     My Resinsoul Li is probably my favorite doll (for the time being). I like not having set characters for them--more like personalities--and lately, she seems to like being my Creepy Japanese Doll. She wears the kimonos well, the way I like to dress/style her fits the bill, and she's especially suited for the job when I have her wearing yellow eyes. Her head also likes to tilt down so it looks like she's looking through her hair at you. She's creepy as hell, and I love it.

     Here are some examples of what I've been doing to freak out my roommates. If dolls scare you, I've put the photos after a jump so you don't have to look at these. If they don't and you like some good fun, go ahead and take a look.




     Nobody walks over this way. They only noticed when they went to open the blinds a little more.


     This one's a bit more obvious, but I like that I was able to catch her admiring her reflection.


     Need a mug?


     This one is kind of my favorite, though. It's a shame nobody has noticed yet. I've been having a lot of fun with this, maybe too much. Oh, well.


----------------Update!---------------------

     New photo.



~~Aronzo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment