Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Vampirestat, pls go

     I keep getting fake views sourced to a site called Vampirestat that's supposed to tell you the value of your domain name. The reason these sites "view" your blog is to get your interest and pageviews, which likely earns them lots of money. They do this to every blog.

     I'm not going to look at you again, you vampires. Go away.

     My viewcount from them blew up because I actually followed the link. Please, stop. Seriously, I don't believe somebody is actually looking at my blog 37 times in one day, over the span of a few minutes.

*Edit*

     ...47 of my 61 pageviews today have been from these fake views from "stats" websites that don't refer back to your blog. Seriously? I'm really irritated because apparently their IP addresses are protected and I can't block them. This is driving me crazy.

     Also, DO NOT try to visit their site. It's full of viruses and all sorts of bad stuff for your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment