Monday, September 30, 2013

What is your dream doll?

     My dream doll is actually my Ringdoll Frankenstein >3< I pined after the 2011 edition for over a year, so it was really exciting when they were re-releasing him. I'm not a super-fan of the 2013 head (actually sold mine) but I do really like the new body, especially the robotic leg. I'm also happy that they sent regular arm and leg pieces because I'm not too excited about that mechanical arm. If only I could get the sucker off (s-hooks seem to be stuck in the wrists, and I don't have extra elastic for him)

     He's the kind of doll I've wanted to work on for a long time. He's all broken and beautiful and dark. He's seriously the most beautiful doll I've ever seen. He gets prettier and prettier the more I work on/look at him. He's everything I've dreamed he would be. His posing is wonderful, the detail on his body is intricate, his resin color is perfect, and I even have the face I fell in love with all that time ago! I seriously couldn't have imagined a better doll if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment