Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Up for sale again


     The buyer for my Doll-Love Thea backed out on me, so she's up for sale again. She is an SD. Seeing as I've already spent the money I thought I was getting from the sale, I am definitely not looking for any trades.

     Here's a copy of the listing on Den of Angels, if you don't have access to the site/marketplace. (And here's a link for those who do)



Doll-Love Thea (Pink Normal)



Item Information:
Item: Thea
Brand/Maker: Doll-Love
Skintone and Resin Type: Pink Normal
Included in sale: Initially, for the 350 dollars, you are getting just the full doll and a random pair of eyes. I also have the box and set of underwear from Doll-Love.



I also have a pair of heeled feet (Angel of Dream Pink) if you are interested in buying them along with her. I can provide photos, but obviously these items would come at an additional cost.



Item Description
This listing is for a Doll-Love Thea, full doll with random pair of acrylic eyes. She has the company faceup still perfectly in tact.



I have provided a photo of the manicure on her default hands, along with one showing her faceup and sculpt.



This item has the following modifications: Ear piercing
Both ears have been pierced, only once per ear.



This item has no noticeable yellowing.
Doll arrived in April and has been kept away from extensive sunlight and heat, so she has no yellowing.
It was made in 2013. 
I am the first owner of this item.



Additional Images:




Payment Information
Price: $350 + shipping (Firm)



Payment Options: Paypal (credit card), Paypal (balance)



Splits?: No 
Trades?: No
Layaway?: Yes with conditions.
Down payment is non-refundable. I would prefer a short layaway over a long one. I would have to negotiate with the buyer about the exact terms.



Shipping Information:
Item ships from: Boise, Idaho (USA)
I will ship the item 3-5 business days after receiving payment.
I will ship internationally.



Shipping Options: 
I can ship through USPS, whichever service type the buyer prefers.
I do not require insurance. Please keep in mind that if you do not choose insurance, I am not responsible for loss or damage in transit unless the item is misaddressed or poorly packaged.



About Aronzo
Aronzo lives in a non-smoking household, does not have pets, has feedback on eBay. 



Please PM me if you are interested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment